HTML has always been one of the most preferred and proven practices for web designing and web development. Now, with constantly emerging technology HTML is just not limited to web designing and development in fact with HTML 5 it has moved out of the boundaries and providing solutions even for mobile app development.
Mobile technology giant Google and Apple are always pushing forward towards new technology. The numbers of Android and iPhone users in the market are almost equal. In such as situation when your business is seeking for a solution via mobile app development it becomes important for you to opt for a solution that works smoothly and impeccably on all major mobile devices.
This has led to the requirement of cross platform mobile app development. HTML5 mobile development is one of those emerging technology which is quickly adapting these changes by encompassing the increasing needs of cross platform mobile apps.
Themexsoft as a professional web design and development, software development and mobile app development company based in Dhaka Bangladesh with over 10 years of industry knowledge have successfully executed numerous projects for mobile app development for all major mobile operating systems. Apart from iOS, Android and Windows Phone 7 SDK, weâ€™ve the expertise on various other mobile technologies including PhoneGap, Sencha, MoSync, Appcelerator Titanium, etc. All the other SDKâ€™s (excluding iOS, Android and WP7) integrates HTML5 for the development. This showcases our proficiency in HTML5 mobile development.
Advantages of HTML5 Mobile Development & HTML5 Mobile Website
- Availability of proper distribution channels that makes the development easy, fast and suitable for any platform.
- Clean and consistent HTML code that can be transferred across the multiple environments by default.
- Availability and use of CSS3 based and CSS3 style animation that helps to reduce the size of the app, improving its overall performance on any device.
- Access to rich audio and video media through its native code only.
- Access towards advanced UI components.
- Offline storage capabilities and support for geo location services.